Tourism in Nigeria
Nigeria boasts of a number of museums and monuments, games reserve and other natural and historical sights to see. There is the National Museum in Lagos, with branches in Jos, Benin and Kaduna. There are also the Ife Museum, the Oron Museum, the Esie Museum, the Kano Museum, the Owo Museum, the War Museum in Umuahia and the Calabar Museum. A museum of Black and African culture is housed at the Centre for Black African Arts and Civilisation (CBAAC) at the National Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos.
The games reserves include:
- Old Oyo
- Orle River
- Kainji Lake Game Reserve.
Other interesting sights are:
- The Shere Hills, Jos
- Olumo Rocks, Abeokuta
- Zuma Rock, Abuja
- Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring in Ekiti State
- Obudu Cattle Ranch in the Cross River State
- Kura Falls in Plateau State
- Asorp Falls in Benue State
- The Oshun River and Shrine in Oshogbo, Oshun State
- The Argungu Village in Sokoto State, especially during the fishing festival
- The first storey-building in Nigeria and the slave chains of the slave trade era are all located in Badagry, Lagos State.