Requirements for Legalization of Documents
- Application (on your company’s letter head) stating your request to the Embassy and list of the products to be exported
- Certificates of free sale from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Canada or Health Canada.
- Two sets of the documents to be legalized, i.e. original and a copy for our record.
- Processing fee for certificates of free sales, commercial/business documents is $100 in money order only (not cash) per document payable to Nigeria High Commission Ottawa.
- Authentication of Nigeria issued documents such as Birth Certificates, Academic Certificates etc is $20 per page in money order only.
- Self-Addressed return envelope (Canada priority or Express post Courier Envelope Only)
- For inquiries please call (613) 236-0006 (Direct), 613 236 0521 ext: 241 and ext: 243 Email: email@example.com
- Applicants for Police Character Certificate Authentication are advised to first send the Police Character Certificate obtained to the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Abuja for vertification before forwarding it to Nigeria High Commission in Ottawa for authentication.