NOTICE TO MILTARY PENSIONERS IN CANADA
This is to inform all Nigeria Miltary Pensioners in Canada that the MILITARY PENSIONS BOARD in Nigeria is currently conducting a VERIFICATION EXERCISE. To participate in the exercise, please follow the guidelines stated hereunder:
1. Write an APPLICATION LETTER for Verification indicating:
your identity; your current address; and last Unit where you served before retirement.
2. Please attach the following documents:
- Data page of current international passport
- 2 recent passport photographs
- Current Canadian Driving Licence
-Retired Officers Identity Card; and
- Record of Service.
3. The application and attached documents should be forwarded directly to:
NAVY CAPTAIN (NN) KOLA OGUNTUGA
DEPUTY DEFENCE ATTACHE
EMBASSY OF NIGERIA
3519 INTERNATIONAL COURT
WASHINGTON DC 20008
4. The DEADLINE for the submission and receipt of the documents is 20th October 2015.
HIGH COMMISSION OF NIGERIA