Application for Nigerian Pension Life Certificate
Nigerians in Canada who are elligible to apply for the Nigerian Pension Life Certficate can do so through the Nigerian High Commission. The applicant is required to first book an appointment for an interview date. For the interview, the applicant should appear in person at the Nigerian High Commission with the following documents:
- Service Discharge Certification of the applicant
- Record of service of the applicant
- Completed copy of the Pensioner's Biodata Form
- Original Nigerian Passport and photocopy of the biodata page.
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Other relevant supporting documents such as awards certificates, professional training certificates, etc